Overwatch 2 players can get Kiriko’s Sukajan skin for free
Overwatch is remodeling into a free-to-play game with a tempting in-game shop. However, there’s one free item players can grab before the game kicks off.
Blizzard has revamped its premium multiplayer shooter to free-to-play in 2022. A brand new 5v5 game mode, lavish in-game store, and seasonal battle pass will breathe new life into Overwatch. However, these positive changes are accompanied by concerns that Overwatch 2’s in-game cosmetics may be too pricey for the casual player. Soon after the game launches, players can loot some free items to stack up their inventory.
Overwatch 2’s paid battle pass will pack a variety of rewards, including skins, emotes, highlight intros, weapon charms, souvenirs, and more. But, those who revel in freebies can grab Legendary Sukajan Kiriko skin, a Razor Sharp spray for Kiriko, and a Donut Weapon Charm via Twitch Drops.
How to unlock Kiriko’s Sukajan skin in Overwatch 2
Kiriko’s Sukajan skin and other free cosmetics can be unlocked by watching Overwatch 2 Twitch content in two split-time windows. Players must complete the required watch hours to be eligible for the in-game content. The watch hours don’t need to be completed in one sitting but must be met before October 24.
For Kiriko’s Sukajan skin:
- Players may watch any stream in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch for six hours total between October 7 at 2:00 p.m. PDT and October 16 at 11:59 p.m. PDT to earn the Legendary Sukajan Kiriko skin.
For Razor Sharp Kiriko Spray & Donut Weapon Charm:
- Watch any stream in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch for two hours between October 17 at 11:00 a.m. PDT and October 24 at 12:00 a.m. PDT to earn the Razor Sharp Kiriko Spray. Watch for another three hours (five total) during this time to earn the Donut Weapon Charm.
Voila! These items should be added to your Overwatch 2 account 24 hours after claiming. However, all players must re-link their Twitch and Battle.net accounts to be eligible for Overwatch 2 Twitch Drops, even if they’ve previously participated in Twitch Drops.
- Log in to your Battle.net account
- Go to your Battle.net Connections page
- Click Connect next to Twitch and follow the instructions
Thanks to cross-progression, these free items will remain in your account no matter what platform you’re logged in from.